I) About us:
II) Your personal Information
A) The information you submitted to us
In order to place an order on our website, create a customer account, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities, you usually provide us with the following data:
– Your identity data and contact information: your first name, last name, language and country with which you interact with us, as well as your contact information, such as your email address, postal address, shipping address and phone number.
– Economy and payment information: Your bank details (please note that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank and we do not retain any card number), information about your purchase, your order, your return of information, etc
– Connection, geographic location and navigation data
– Your Personal Information – If you open a customer account, then create a personal information and identify yourself when visiting our website, data such as your customer ID and password, your recent purchase or your preferences will be saved.
– Your personal preferences: This includes your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences.
– Other personal information – You may also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender, etc. We are the only ones collecting and storing this additional information, and we use it in our analytics to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter personal data to access the feature, we need some data because that’s what we need to allow you access to the feature (for example, shipping the package to you). We need your postal address).
It is important that your personal information is Shared correctly and up to date. If there is any change of information, please inform us.
We do not retain any sensitive personal information. Therefore, our website is not suitable for children. We do not retain any data related to children.
B) Data obtained through cookies
III) Why use your personal data?
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we may process them for the following purposes:
– To manage your registration as a user of our Website: If you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of our website and allow you access to various functions and personalized services. You may contact us at any time to delete your account.
– To sign a purchase contract with you: Your data will be used to keep you informed of order status, prepare orders, accept payments, enable you to use after-sales services, and order. They also enable us to prevent fraud against you and us in the purchase process. If we consider the act to be fraudulent, this processing may enable us to block the transaction.
– Respond to customer service requests
– To improve our services: By using our website, you are informed that we are processing your browsing and purchasing data for analysis and statistics. They enable us to better understand the way you use our site to improve its ergonomics and quality of service.
– For marketing purposes: If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will process your data according to your preferences indicated to us to manage your subscription and send you targeted information via email or SMS. If you have subscribed to this service, we may also contact you through push notifications. We need your permission to do any direct marketing. You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time (for example, to unsubscribe from our newsletter, just click the button “Click here to unsubscribe”). At the bottom of all our newsletters, and verify your unsubscribe.
If you agree to receive direct marketing content from us, whether through newsletters or push notifications, then we may provide you with a letter to us
The security and confidentiality of your personal data
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, integrity, authenticity and confidentiality of personal data.We ensure that our partners maintain a similar level of protection with respect to your personal data.We also ensure the security of your transactions by taking appropriate measures and fighting fraud.
Once your data is removed from our database, some of your data may be kept in an archive with limited and strictly restricted access to fulfill our legal, accounting and tax obligations, while also managing your possible complaints and requests. To provide security within the applicable limitation period.
Your personal data will be irreversibly anonymized once it is no longer required to meet our legal obligations or to apply a prescription.
Subject to section 4 above, you may at any time choose to ask us to delete all or part of your data, object to its processing or request restrictions on it. If you are required to delete your data, it will be removed from our database and stored in the archived form described above.