There is a quality problem with the parts I received. What should I do?

If you find a problem with your model within 30 days of receiving the item, we invite you to return it to us using the pre-paid label attached to the package.

Remember to include your delivery note and the reason for your return.After our logistics team confirms your return, we will return the parts directly to the bank account used for the purchase.Repayment is typically made within 48 hours (up to seven days), depending on the maturity between Banks.

If 30 days have passed, we invite you to contact customer service to find a solution together.To process your request as much as possible, we will need the following information:

– Your contact information

-Your order number

– The name of the model

– Photos of defects

Our team can contact by email

There is a mistake in my package. What should I do?
I’m sorry, there is a mistake in your package. We aim to provide you with orders that are always better prepared and check several times during the preparation process.
However, if you encounter problems, return the order to us within 30 days from the date of receipt. Upon receipt of your return in our warehouse, you will be refunded within 7 days. Please feel free to check the return and Exchange section for more information about the terms and conditions!
If the order is placed during the sale of our outlet, we invite you to contact our customer service so that we can send you an advance payment label and return your package within 30 days.
If you have passed the 30-day deadline or have any questions, we invite you to contact our customer service by calling +1 520-356-7035(free service and telephone) or through our contact form!

Can’t I find the delivery note?
No problem! To enable our team to process your return, we invite you to enter the following information on plain paper and place it in the return package:
– Your first and last name;
– Your order number;
– The name and quantity of the parts you wish to return;
-Why did you return it?